Saturday, May 29, 2010

How To Monotize New Blog ?

Dear netter and blogger, sorry to make you wait long for read my new blogpost, iam very bussy to blogging because im must searh a job for my offline bussines. I like Offline bussines then online bussines, beacause with offline bussines i can talk face to face with my partner for bussines. i can study how to make a relation with another people, i can't find it in online bussines. i know my online bussines make high profit for me then offline bussines, but i like offline bussines because i can interaction with a real person. My offline bussines is about design, digital printing, and broadcasting. Ok ok lets go to the topics "How To Monotize New Blog ?

I know you can monotize your old blog but i think you never hear how you can monotize a new blog? how to do it? ofcourse i think you will answer thats impossible to monotize new blog. haha if you answer it mean you are newbie in online bussines. Are you newbie in online bussines? yea.. you as same as with me. To monotize your blog you must need many visitors, you can get visitor by use SEO, but SEO need a long time. Why i can monotize my new blog without SEO to get traffic? You can use FACEBOOK to get visitor with fastly.

How to do it? first step you must signup for PPC (Pay Per Click) you can googling to find a PPC programs where that programs support visitor from facebook. Make your new blog and placed a PPC Ads. You need to sign up in facebook and add many people, write stats or tagging image with your url, its way to get a visitor, now this is way to your visitor click your ads, you must display your PPC Ads with different then content (Its make your visitor interest and then click your ads.) finish its a simple way to monotize your new blog


Simmilar Posts by Categories


7 comments:

best seo said...

Creating a blog is easy but monotize it, is difficult for the new blogger, so good information here for the newest.

Tutorial, Tips, Trick, Info. said...

monotize blog need extra work in early but after it so easy ^_^

Web Designing Company said...

I got many valuable information with the help of this post. This is really a nice blog.

Tutorial, Tips, Trick, Info. said...

thanks you come back for see my next blogpost

website hostings said...

It's great stuff. I get it some new information through your blog. It's simple and excellent written skills.

monotize blog said...

haha, im just write i know in english

グッチ アウトレット said...

が受けた潮つくりの間、毛皮のコートだ元素の短い靴もすっかりのホットなアイテムです。

Post a Comment