Thursday, May 20, 2010

Free Dofollow Badge

Dofollow is a site where if the site have no tag rel="nofollow" on their blog comments link. What is tag rel="nofollow" ? nofollow tag for give a link but not be crawled by the search engine. What the mean? link is fuel of SEO, with link your page will be number one on searh engine. IF IT WITH DOFOLLOW LINK. but with nofollow link your page will not be crawled at number one on search engine. its a simple description from me, i hope you can understand.

If you make your blog as dofollow blog you can get more visitior leave some comments on your blogs. Your page will be added on dofollow list. but beside it if make your blog as your pagerank can be droped because offer outbound link and your blog will be full comments for spamer, but i have sulution , you can use spam blocked or you can use moderation coments. and you must have a lot of backlink if you didn't want your pagerank will be droped.

If your blog have been dofollow you must placed dofollow badge on your pages. how to make blog as dofollow blog? are my blog dofollow blog? its will be writed for next post. come again..


Dofollow Blog



Dofollow Blog


Dofollow Blog


Dofollow Blog


Dofollow Blog


Dofollow Blog


Dofollow Blog


Dofollow Blog


Simmilar Posts by Categories


23 comments:

buy cameras said...

hm...
makasih banyak ya infonya...
salam kenal....

Tutorial, Tips, Trick, Info. said...

you are welcome ^_^

Merchant Capital said...

Nice Badge.. Thanks.. But why dont you make your Blog Do-follow.. :)

Tutorial, Tips, Trick, Info. said...

my blog is dofollow before, but many comments just for backlink, not qualited comments.

Fortune Articles said...

Nice badge.. Thanks. I ll try to put my blog..

Singles Dating Service said...

Thanks for sharing information about Do-Follow Links .....

I wanna Know About more Details about Do-Follow Links....
Where I can see the details...........??????

Please Keep It Up............

Thank You So Much Again................

Dating Online Personals said...

Thank You So Much For Sharing this Blog.......

I like such Blogs about Web Optimization ..............

Keep it up...!!!!!!!!!

badge dofollow said...

haha, thanks, i hope you like my dofollow badges

website hosting india said...

Above all the collections of images are excellent list. i inspire all the list. I get it choose my own badge.

badge for dofollow blog said...

thank you for grab my badge :D

SEO Rotterdam said...

really great stuff, thanks a lot for sharing this great badge.

Website Domain Name said...

Really superb collection. Thanks a lot for sharing this list here.

badge dofollow blog said...

you are welcome :D

IT Training said...

I have been searching out some of your stories and i can state that this one pretty nicely stuff. I have enjoyed your post, which nicely written on interesting story. Thanks for sharing such a great stuff with us. I hope more to come.

cool dofollow badge said...

you are welcome :D

KristineJones said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me. would you mind updating your blog with more information.

Clommot Fatan said...

My blog is now dofollow, thanks for the bedge.

Jenalyn Cruso said...

Fantastic! Keep it up!

Nengfha said...

This article was vey helpful to me

website design company said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice post regards….
Website Design Company

hello said...

nice hope more post article nice topic
create a blog

bai du said...

bai du is a Search engine

グッチ アウトレット said...

スリッパを数年も雪が浮上し、今年最も流行って豹柄の図案の雪原のブーツあなたを袋の中にしましたか?

Post a Comment